Friday, October 8, 2010

Reflections on Things so Far

So far I think I have been doing pretty good in this first month of school. Academically I have gotten good marks a average of 2-0 wrong on a normal assignment. I don't think I am even close to failing any subjects and think I have a gold honour roll right about now. The only thing I need to work on is getting my work done on time. I have been really trying but I try to put a lot of effort and work into my work so it is taking awhile to complete an assignment. Otherwise this first month has gone great. Extracurricular activities have also been going pretty good. I am in a lot and it is hard to balance them out but I am doing very good. For junior girls volleyball we have had two games and play two teams each time. For both of these games we have lost to one team each time. SLC is still keeping me busy and we have completed a lot of work and still have lots to go. It has been fun and exciting so far and a very new experience. Out of school hockey just started we have had 3 practices. I was only able to go to 2 of them and those two went very well. They were tiring but I learned a lot of new stuff. For my social life i think I have lots of friends who like and trust me. We have had lots of fun together so far this year and are going to have so much more, I can tell. I also have a very wide variety of friends and don't just stick to a couple. This year has gone great and I still have lots of fun and new experiences infront of me, I just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment