Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Term One and Year Goals

This term I hope to keep up the good work and get pretty much the same marks as last year. I also want to get on the gold honour roll again. I will acomplish this by getting my work handed in on time and taking my time on it, not trying to rush through it. For extra curricular activities I have joined alot and I am going to try and keep joining more. I am in SLC, Yearbook, Splat and helping out with Take the Lead. I also made the Junior Girls Volleyball team and I hope to make the Bantam Girls Basketball too. To stay in these activites and join more I have to make sure I am keeping up with my work and not falling behind. I also have to make sure I am able to come to the meeting and different activities we do in the group. It is hard to make time for all them but I have managed so far and I hope to keep that up. Out of school I am joining girls hockey and I hope to have a good year, where I can learn lots of things. After hockey I am trying out for Softball, two of my other friends are too. I hope all of us make the "A" team but it will be fun and exciting no matter what. I want to play catcher again and third base, catcher being my main postition. This year is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment