Monday, May 10, 2010

Term 3

In term 3 I think I am doing fairly well. I hope to keep up the good work and really want to get on the gold honour roll again. I think the subject that I am doing the best in is math. I have done really well getting 1 or 2 wrong on out graded assignments. This term I also think I am doing good in social we are writing a report on the indigenous people and I have found it fairly easy. We have not done that much in Health, or Guidance but I will try my hardest in it when we do. In French I got 100% on my test plus a bonus mark. In L.A. we have a teacher who is coming in and she is teaching us all about the advertising world now we are writing our own advertorials. In computers I fell behind a bit but I caught up and now i know to work even harder this is going to be a really fun year and I am going to try my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment