Thursday, March 25, 2010

Term 2

I think I did better in term 2 then in term 1. I think I did the best in science this term. I understood everything and got 100% on the science test we had. On science fair I did okay and got about 85% on it. In social this term i did pretty good we had to complete power points which I got 84% on. We also worked on some things about residential schools which I understood and did good on the assignments. In math this term I got one or two wrong on all the graded assignments we had. I understood most things but some things I didn't understand to much and needed help from the teacher. Like we just finished different input and output assignment which I didn't understand that much but i got help from the teacher and understood it good after that. In L.A. this term I did pretty good. On the listening activities we did I got five or four point five out of five on all of them and we also worked on a children's story which we haven't got the marks back for yet. In guidance I got 9.5 out of 10 on my notebook and did really good in it. I did really good in french and got one wrong on my french test. In health I did pretty good and got 93% on my test which is really good for me because it is one of my weaker subjects. In art we are done drama and I have done really good in it I'm really proud of myself. In gym I have also done really good and I listen to the teacher and listen to the rules. In computers I got 61 out of 65 and am really proud of myself because I am not good at using technology. This term I have handed everything in on time and i have been a really good student.

No comments:

Post a Comment