Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Weekend

This weekend has been absolutely amazing, besides Friday. On Friday I had to go to the doctor because I have had a sore neck and back for months. He suggested I go and get X-Rays so right after the doctors I went to the X-Ray clinic. They will turn those pictures into the doctor and he will phone me next week to tell me what the soreness is all about. Besides that it has been great. On saturday I went last minute Christmas shopping with my grandpa and now we are all ready for Christmas finally I can't wait for that and christmas break! Saturday night I had hockey practice and after that I went to Mackenzie's house for a sleepover. We stayed up really late and had so much fun. We woke up late this morning and I went to the Bantam storm girls game against Russia with Zoe. We met up with a bunch of our friends there from hockey and had a great time. The Bantam girls played great and they won,it was such an exciting game and very close 3-2 for the Storm! Now I am writing this and will be going to Zoes house for hopefully another great night! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment